DK Gentle Cat Eyes is member of...
Vi opdrætter med dyb respekt for racen og avlsarbejdet udført af tidligere generationer af opdrættere.
Vi, som nuværende generation af opdrættere, er forpligtet til at videregive Maine Coon Racen mindst lige så sundt og racetypisk til næste generation, som vi overtog den.
Vi forbeholder os retten til at bestemme køberen til vore Maine Coon for at finde det helt rigtige match
- our Coonies are genetic swap tested by the Laboratory at
Bristol University UK for HCM, PKD, PKdef, SMA and they are tested negative for Fiv and Felv
- our kittens have Felis Danica/ Fife Pedigrees
- only catteries being member of clubs registered under FIFe, TICA, WCF, CFA are welcome to ask for a kitten for serious breeding.
- kittens can be transported to the german Airport of Hamburg for additional 100 Euros for gas and parking fee, or to the danish Airport Billund for additional 50 Euros, they will not be shipped by cargo
- pedigree and all documents will always follow with the kitten
- don't hesitate to contact us for more information we speak english,
german and danish
HOW MUCH FOR A KITTEN?
Let me say a few words to you, yes to you, the person writing an email, just to ask for the price.
Behind every purebred kitten there is a BREEDER. I use capital letters to differentiate a breeder from a pet factory or mill. A reputable breeder will not breed undocumented cats, which does not protect the integrity of the breed. Registration (papers) are lineage records that document the bloodline and enable one to investigate possible health problems in the lineage. When you tell a breeder that you don't care about papers, you are really telling them that you care no less about the kitten's health, just the cheapest thing you can find!
When you buy a kitten from a reputable breeder, that breeder is responsible for the health of every single kitten; this breeder is skipping the holidays, missing out on sleeping and most of his personal home space has been converted into space for his cats. This breeder carries out tests, x-rays, analyzes, emergency operations, vaccinations, litter, family trees, deworming and microchips for his kittens and has them assessed by specialists. This truly passionate breeder puts all of his heart and soul into it.
The breeder chooses the family to have one of their kittens. Breeders worry about their babies after they leave and take them back without question.
Since breeding is not a responsibility to ever be taken lightly, it is a lifestyle choice reserved for the few who are willing to sacrifice.
A cat is never "just a pet", but a little boy's best friend, a protector for little girls, therapy for the elderly, a family member, someone's whole world.