... we breed with love and care ...
- our Coonies are all to be found on Pawpeds
- our Coonies (or both parents) are genetic swap tested negativ n/n (most often by the genetic Laboratory at Bristol University UK) for HCM, PKdef, SMA and they are tested negative for fiv and felv
- our kittens have Felis Danica/ Fife Pedigrees
- we prefer to sell for pet, but small catteries in the EU are welcome to ask for a kitten for serious breeding work.
- sorry no kittens for breed from Ashabelle Fidel for Russia, Poland and Germany
- kittens for breed can be genetic swap tested by the genetic Laboratory at Bristol University UK before leaving (HCM, PKdef, SMA) for a fee of 60 Euros, paid by byer
- all other tests made by vet before leaving, are possible too and are to be paid by the byer in advance - if positive sure on my cost if breeder does not want the kitten anymore
- reservation for breed will be possible from the age of 8 weeks and option possible up to 8 weeks. That allows me and the other breeder to see how the kitten developes
- pedigree and all documents will always follow with the kitten
- kittens will not leave cattery before the age of 16 weeks to insure they are heahthy and socialized in the best way
- kittens for breed can be transported to the german Airport of Hamburg for 60 Euros. They will not be shipped by cargo
- kittens for pet will always be neutered before leaving.
- don't hesitate to contact us for more information we speak english,